Thank you in advance for making a donation to Save Vernazza. As Rick Steve’s posted on his website: “Help is still needed: Vernazza (has) come a long way since the disaster but important work lies ahead. Learn more, and consider making a donation…Save Vernazza is a very active and engaged non-profit organized by American ex-pats in Italy.”
We are so thankful to YOU for sharing our dream to Rebuild, Restore and Preserve Vernazza’s town and territory. Let’s build a better future together so everyone’s children and grandchildren can continue to experience this magical village with her incredible beauty and traditions.
Together we can make a difference. Grazie!
Donate Now Through PayPal
For Wire Transfers
If you wish to send a wire transfer, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the instructions.
How your donation helps
- Euro 25 buys gloves and equipment for volunteers to help preserve the territory
- Euro 100 helps maintain Vernazza’s Volunteer Emergency Mgmt. bulldozer
- Euro 175 restores one cubic meter of dry stone wall
- Euro 200 helps buy paving stone to replace Vernazza’s destroyed piazzas and streets
- Euro 250 buys a tree for main street Vernazza
- Euro 500 helps buy new LED public lighting
- Euro 1500 helps buy benches to reconnect residents and restore Vernazza’s social fabric