“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” Thornton Wilder
To our fundraising partners. See how your purchases can benefit Save Vernazza.
To Rick Steves and staff for their continued support of Save Vernazza and constant coverage of Vernazza’s recovery efforts.
To Anna Matranga and CBS News.
To Elisabetta Povoledo and The New York Times.
To Each And Every Save Vernazza Donor.
You Have All Made A Difference.
Special mentions to:
- Jacobus & Bonnie Groot and Olof Thornell for being our very first donors.
- Patricia Morris for her commitment to donate every 2 weeks.
- Robyn and Terry McDermott for their contribution via the Brighton 10k race.
- Alison Gibbons, Tom Chapman, Sarah Clow and Jonny Wilkins for their organization of and contribution via the “Alluvione Vernazza: Charity Walk”
- Figurella fitness center, La Spezia, Italy, for donating to Save Vernazza money set aside for the purchase of Christmas cards and gifts to clients.
- To the children of the Condit Elementary School of Bellaire, Texas and the West University Methodist Church of Houston, Texas, for sharing goodwill across the ocean with their Christmas cards and small gifts for the children of Vernazza.
- Scuola Materna Asilo Nido Leone XII, Lucca, Italy, as well as parents of all students, for their generosity in donating to Save Vernazza, for their Christmas presents to the children of Vernazza and for their overall kindness and compassion.
- Dana Bialashewski and Stacy Bezyackfor setting up the website, providing ongoing support and for helping guide us through the non-profit maze.
- Rudi Greco at Studio Grafico Mar Grecofor creating our logo.
- Leonard Piccione for his PR services and “out of the box” thinking.
- Bea Newtonfor her photos and videos and overall involvement with documenting the Vernazza recovery effort.
- Simone Cozzani of Frog adv, Ampersand Service Provider and ty webb designfor their professional assistance.
- Patty Ruud of Racine, WI and daughter Cora Mattie of Castle Rock, CO for permission to use their footage in the CBS Newsvideo.
- Jaime Saenz of Premont, TX for permission to use his footage in the CBS News video.
To the owners/authors of following sites for their mention of Save Vernazza and continued efforts to spread the word:
- Bella Vita in Liguria
- Bohemian Traveler
- Cinque Terre Riviera
- Come to Liguria, by Arbaspàa
- Cultural Comments
- Global Traveler Blog
- I’m an outlaw, not a hero
- Italian Fix
- Italian Indulgence
- Italy Retreat for Women
- Italy Tutto
- Life in Liguria
- Little Paradiso
- Mama Margaret & Friends
- The Mamma Mary Show
- Miles Momma
- Once in a Lifetime Travel
- The Quest for Zest
- Rob Corpuz Photographer
- The Travel Belles
- Traveling the World According to Me
- Two Black Dogs
This page is under construction. We have many people to thank and appreciate your patience as we develop this area
If you are a donor and/or partner and would like to have your name mentioned on this page please give us the authority to do so by emailing us at email@example.com
For their professional support, thanks to: